Rage Against the Machine

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Learn the Language?!

Illegal immigration has become a hot topic as of late, and although I don't personally see it that way, there are many who do. Funny thing is it seems some 16,000 plus of these illegals aren't fighting for jobs they're fighting in the US military. Fighting for freedoms US citizens wish to deny them. Fighting for freedoms US citizens are reluctant to fight for themselves. An article on military.com discloses more than 16,000 soldiers with "unknown" citizenship, and given their track record for keepping records I'd say it's atleast double that. So to all you who say "learn the language" I rebut by saying "LEARN THE LANGUAGE" that language being "THANK YOU". Thank you for offering your life for my well being, thank you for looking past the fact that I don't want you here, thank you for taking the place of me or my son or daughter, thank you for fighting the fight I don't want to.

http://www.military.com/NewContent/0,13190,Defensewatch_030104_Illegals,00.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.