Rage Against the Machine

Sunday, March 25, 2007

This was pretty cool

So Chandler and I were kicking the soccer ball around last night, and this kid comes over and asks if he can join in. We say sure, and this kid was pretty good...especially for his age. Come to find out his dad is a pro and used to play for the US national team. He said his dad's name was Coyer Irwin, and that he played for US a while ago. I can't remeber the Euro team he said her played for, so if you know pass on the info. Later.

7 comments:

LeAnne said...

That is cool... find out who he played for... I'm all into Euro soccer, baby bro :)

LeAnne said...

I ran a google for the name and came up with nothing... sure you got the name right?

The Teez said...

Not sure. The kid kinda mumbled. Hopefully I'll run into him again.

The Teez said...

I think the team he said was FS Somali.

Jana said...

there's a guy named bill irwin who played on the US soccer team. he played all over the place, and i think he's coaching now. it's probably the same guy because i think he's in portland.

The Teez said...

I remember Bill Irwin, and I think the same thing. I coulda sworn he said Coyer.

The Teez said...

I remember Bill Irwin, and I think the same thing. I coulda sworn he said Coyer.